At Harbourview Dental, we make your visits to our dental clinic a positive experience. We provide preventive care, knowing it is the basis for excellent oral health. We do our best to make you feel at ease with our sedation dentistry. Our dentist in Clarksdale, ON, provides restorative therapy and cosmetic dentistry. Our assortment of dental procedures includes:
- Exams and Cleanings – Regular teeth cleanings allow the gums and teeth to remain in good condition. We assist with prevention, which makes it easier to spot issues with the teeth and gums. After cleanings, our dentist can check the mouth to reveal developing problems like decay, inflammation, gum recession, and enamel wear. Our X-rays reveal hidden or unnoticeable dental issues.
- Root canals – Cleaning and sealing the pulp canals ensure no further infection occurs. We can save infected or injured teeth with root canal therapy.
- Teeth Whitening – Our Clarksdale family dentistry involves teeth whitening to help spruce up your smile look and give you a brighter smile.
- Dental fillings – We provide white fillings that look remarkably great to the treated cavitated tooth.
- Gum disease treatment – We provide various treatments for gum disease, including antibiotics, scaling, planing, and more invasive ones like gum pocket reduction and gum grafting.
- Crowns and Dental Implants – We place crowns as a solution for strengthening weakened teeth or covering damaged teeth to prevent additional damage. When we place dental implants, we finish the procedure with crowns or dentures.
- Invisalign® – For patients needing decreet methods of straightening teeth, Invisalign® is an ideal solution.
- Extractions – Where necessary, our dentist may do extraction to protect other healthy teeth, give way for straightening the remaining teeth, or even pave the way for dental implant placements.
- Emergency Dentistry – Emergencies are unpredictable, but our dentist can carefully take care of them to halt any pain and provide solutions depending on your problem, for instance, knocked-out teeth, lost fillings, and tooth abscesses.
Visit our Clarksdale dentist’s office for your family’s dental care. Many patients trust our dental clinic in Clarksdale.