Dental issues like toothache and sensitivity or tooth infection can bring many discomforts. Your pain and discomfort at our dental clinic near you will be resolved quickly, safely, and professionally when you arrive. At Harbourview Dental, we inspect mouth structures like teeth, gums, and jawbone to see how they are functioning and if any issues of concern are present.
Our dentist provides a broad collection of treatments, from simple ones like fluoride treatment and sealants to more involving ones like extractions and root canal therapy. Our dentist in Aldershot, ON, can perform the following:
- Dental fillings – After decay causes cavities; we can provide white-colored fillings. They are preferable to amalgam fillings because they amalgamate with natural shade or color teeth.
- Dental implants – Placing dental implants after you have lost teeth gives you another opportunity to enjoy your favorite foods, speak properly, and enjoy a lovely smile. Dental implants are durable, long-lasting, and provide stability.
- Dental crowns – We place tooth crowns to cap structurally comprised teeth. Crowns can protect your existing healthy and functioning teeth against damage.
- Dental veneers – Our Aldershot dental clinic does veneers resolve imperfections like chippings, spacing issues, small fractures, discoloration, and uneven teeth shape and size.
- Emergency dentistry – Visit us for emergency care whenever you have painful teeth, smashed-out teeth, injured soft tissues, or pus-filled sacs in gums and around the teeth, known as abscesses.
- Cosmetic dentistry – At our Aldershot dental center, we want to restore beautiful smiles with treatments like dental bonding, whitening, veneers, and Invisalign®.
- Teeth whitening – Our chairside whitening will bring back the desired whiteness of teeth after many years of discoloration and staining.
- Invisalign® – We can provide teeth straightening solutions such as Invisalign when your teeth are mildly overcrowded, crooked, twisted, or protruding. Invisalign can give you results within 12 to 24 months.
- Sedation dentistry – Our patients are happy that we offer sedation dentistry to allow them to resolve their anxiety problems and get the treatment they need without fretting about pain, embarrassment, or other issues.
Visit us at Harbourview Dental, a trusted dental practice in Aldershot, for oral care.